Buy this cute sweater here.
I was browsing around the Interwebs the other night (or, as I tend to every night before going to bed), and one of my favorite places is the Kate Spade Tumblr page; which is full of fun color, girliness and… it’s just so much fun! While my personal style is very much the basic tees and jeans, I like to add some trendy bits to it; and Kate Spade’s new collection is right up my alley. And probably the first thing I noticed about their new KSNY x Darcel collection, is that it was full of one of my favorite things: donuts!
I believe the collection is already in Singapore for some time (this is in no way a sponsored/PR driven post) but I thought it would be fun to share on the blog. The Kate Spade x Darcel collection features tons of fun ways to add a bit of donut fun into your daily fashion pieces. (But be warned, they are such a conversation piece you’ll find yourself saying, DONUT TOUCH ME. Ha!):
- Kate Spade Coin Purse (buy here): A fun way to keep all your small change. In a hot, bright pink color so you won’t ever lose it!
- Kate Spade Resin iPhone 5 Case (buy here): I always like bright handphone cases ’cause I always tend to misplace them! You’ll never forget your cellphone with this cute, loud case full of New York street bites!
- Donut Belt (buy here): Add a pop of fun quirkiness to your outfit with this donut belt. My donut belt will probably go with all my denim shorts.
- Darcel Donut Bangel (buy here): Talk about an instant conversation starter…
- Darcel Davie Cosmetic Case (buy here): Store your daily makeup and beauty must haves in this spacious, fun case.
- GOOEY Flats (buy here): Another way to add a more fun, spontaneous piece to your wardrobe.
Want more? Shop the Look:
Anyone remember my donut necklaces? These take it up a notch and I gotta get my hands on that sweater, coin purse and handphone case! :)
What are your favorite foodie things in fashion? Cupcakes? Donuts? Macaroon?